Six weird facts about myself (to be honest, I don't know if they are really weird, just stuff you may not know about me):
- I spent lots of money to go to culinary school and then promptly did NOTHING with my degree (although I am a rather good cook).
- My girlfriend met Kevin Bacon's stage manager on a flight, which means I am only three degrees from Kevin Bacon.
- When I was little, I loved watching the TV show Davy Crocket. My father, who left for work very early in the morning, would wake me up so we could watch it together while he got dressed. I would then go back to sleep until it was time for school. I was probably about 7 years old.
- Again, when I was small, my sister and I loved eating bologna and potato chip sandwiches on white bread (and yes, I just did have to sing the Oscar Meyer song in my head to spell bologna correctly).
- I can only drink water when it is icy cold and drink coffee or tea when they are hotter than hell.
- Wine gives me a headache. Therefore, I like beer. My favorite type of beer is Heineken, which I love to share on warm spring/summer nights with my neighbor Ward (may I say sorry to his wife for passing over more than one open beer over the fence recently).
- I am a total sucker for ANY movie that is set in another century and has british actors (especially Hugh Grant and/or Colin Firth).
- BONUS: I cried like a baby when I brought my daughter to see Nanny McFee. I don't know if it was the site or Emma Thompson in the hideous makeup, although I am guessing that it had more to do with the whole british accent / Colin Firth thing!
Stay at Home Motherdom
Spilling My Coffee Beans...
My Wooly Nest
One More Makes Four
Eva Las Vegas
If you have already been tagged, don't worry about it!
Here are the rules of this tag:
1.Go write weird facts/things/etc. about yourself in my comment box and on your blog, then tag six more people!
2. Then leave a comment that says "You are tagged" in their comments telling them to read your blog.