Saturday, March 11, 2006

A new place to eat

OK, we went to the furniture warehouse to buy this:














and we came home with this:

















As you can see, this is NOT the same dining room set that I posted about last week. The warehouses inventory turns over often, and so when I walked into the warehouse this morning and saw this new set sitting there, I just knew that I had to have it. The damage on this one is even more minor than on the other set and I really like the fact that it has a slightly darker Cherry finish.

Looks pretty good in my dining room, don't you think?

17 comments:

Elle said...

Looks great!!

Aimee said...

Set my plate, I'm on my way!

Joannah said...

Very nice dining set!

Gracencameronsmomy said...

Nice, we need a new dining set...we just have to get rid of the train table first!!
Lisa

Michelle said...

Oooohhhh...Very nice! I like thi sone better too. Good choice!

Kristin said...

The new dining set looks perfect in your home... great choice!

Lisa and Tate said...

Love it!!!! Are you happy with the seats or still plans to change them??? Happy dining!!

Lisa

chichimama said...

I love it! I like it better too-

Jen R. said...

It does look very nice...and I think those seats will withstand staining better:)

Kim said...

Lookin' good! I like this one even better than the first one!

CJ said...

So when are you inviting us all over for dinner?? Huh??

Stacy said...

gorgeous! you have a nice place. it's way to clean though!! :)

Tammy said...

Love the set. It looks inviting - what's for dinner?

I may catch up with you later about the store when we start looking for a dining set.

Enjoy your new furniture!

Puddin' said...

It's beautiful! I love the warm, rich color of the wood. Enjoy!!

Puddin' said...

It's beautiful! I love the warm, rich color of the wood. Enjoy!!

Sabrina said...

ooh... I very much like this set! Very classy looking....

Juliet said...

I like it. :-)